Research Exploration and Career Help (REACH) Program
In partnership with Neighborhood Academic Initiative (NAI), a few of our CURE students from the REACH program are leading a five-session workshop for ~110 local high school students at USC. The REACH program started from a collaborative project during summer 2020, ACE the CURE program at CSI-Cancer. In spring 2021, they tutored high school students on various topics, and they have been able to restart the REACH program this semester with NAI.
- October 22nd – Session 1: Introduction, Elements of a research presentation, Introduction to final presentation
- October 29th – Session 2: Topics covered from “Hallmarks of Cancer”, Group work on presentation
- November 19th – Session 3: “Hallmarks of Cancer” review, Group work on presentation
- December 3rd – Session 4: Hands-on science, Group work on presentation
- December 10th – Session 5: Virtual Final group presentations
THANK YOU to our students, SRIKAR KOLLURU, EMMETT LILJEGREN, MONICA RODRIGUEZ, AND ANYA SHAH, for leading these sessions.